Aloe Vera & Spirulina Bar Soap
This super hydrating aloe vera soap bar cleanses your skin while hydrating it with superfats from shea butter and olive oil. Plus, antioxidant spirulina powder works with fresh aloe vera for extra skin-soothing power. A smooth, sweet earthy scent from eucalyptus, lemongrass and a hint of peppermint complete the experience.
- Hydrating: Aloe vera soothes, hydrating and moisturized skin
- Antioxidant: Spirulina, defends the skin from toxins
- Nourish: Superfats are high polyphenols to keep skin health and structure
Light and Fresh, citrus and mint blend
How to Use:
Gentle lather with water and wash the entire body or areas specific. This product can be used for the face, hand, and body and works wonders on all skin types, especially dehydrated skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Fresh Aloe Vera Plant: Rich in vitamins, phytosterols which help to soothe itchiness and irritation while also giving protection to prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
- Olive Oil: Absorbs quickly and heals dry skin that often lacks moisture, and is high in unsaturated fats - Vitamins A and E.
- Spirulina: A powerful antioxidant contains vitamin E, selenium and tyrosine, which are all known for their powerful anti-aging effect and eliminate free radicals and slow down the aging of skin cells.
- Shea Butter: A powerful moisturizer, and a high concentration of fatty acids and Vitamin K to help skin barrier heal faster and support a healthy turnover of new cells.
Full Ingredients List:
Aqua (Distilled Water), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Saponified Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Coconut Oil (Coco Nucifera), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Spirulina Powder (Arthrospira Platensis), Carnauba Wax (Copernicia Prunifera), Aloe Vera Powder/ Plant (Aloe Barbadensis), Sodium Lactate, Spearmint Oil (Mentha Viridis), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus), Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.