Quench your skin’s thirst with super hydrating chia seeds. With 1000x water absorption, these amazing seeds deliver a refreshing burst of hydration to your skin. Nourishing Superfats in highly saturated coconut oil are primarily made up of lauric acid to provide protective and moisture-preserving effects for the skin.
- Super-Hydration: Chia seeds deliver a burst of moisture and hydration
- Daily: An Everyday soap that is great for all skin types
- Fatty Acids: Helps with restoring skin barrier and healthier appearance
Light blend of Lemon, Orange Blossom
How to Use:
Gentle lather with water and wash the entire body or areas specific. This product can be used for the face, hand, and body and works wonders on all skin types, especially dehydrated skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Chia Seeds: Nutrient-dense and packs a punch of energy-boosting power, healthy minerals, and essential fatty acids.
- Castor Oil: The essential fatty acids that castor oil helps in restoring the skin's natural moisture balance and contains Vitamin E, proteins and Omega 6 & 9.
- Shea Butter: A powerful moisturizer, and a high concentration of fatty acids and Vitamin K to help skin barrier heal faster and support the healthy turnover of new cells.
- Rice Bran Oil: Deeply moisturizing and penetrates easily containing Omega 6 fatty acids and Vitamin E properties which is great for the skin to look younger and fresher.
- Citrus Blossom: A fresh blend of Nerolina, Ylang-Ylang, and Lemon.
Full Ingredients List:
Aqua (Distilled Water), Coconut Oil (Coco Nucifera), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Saponified Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Sodium Lactate, Vegetable Glycerin, Grapeseed Extract (Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract), Chia Seeds, Ylang-Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), Lemon Oil (Citrus Medica Limonum), Nerolina Oil (Melaleuca Quinquenervia)
Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.